Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday, April 20, 2013

"Once a teacher, always a teacher!" - Addy Ocampo
The Teacher!
    
        "I think it's an honor to be a role model to one person or maybe more than that. If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about." (Quote Credit: Tiger Woods)

    In teacher's perspective, given a  chance to influence people online through blogging is a great opportunity. An opportunity that everyone is longing for. Now that it is for free, it only takes someone's mood for this to happen. Mood? I guess I have better one, as better as my intention as a teacher to influence young mind.

        When I was young, my mom's dream for me was to become a doctor but in God's plan I am a teacher. A teacher who will give long-lasting impact on the lives of my students and inspire students toward greatness. This simple view leads me to love my profession. Love, as in, to devote my time to such a rewarding choice that would bring me great dignity and self worth. Although, teachers' salary is not significant, I will not exchange my chosen career as a teacher to any other profession. Noble as others said but in a teacher's perspective, it was all about passion, dedication, and hard works to maintain ones desire in the chosen field.

      So, as a teacher, I advise people to explore their passion — don’t wait. Dream big and always bear in mind that it will only happen if you will work for it!

     I'll just share some photos showing how my students described me as their classroom teacher. These pictures are proof that teaching is indeed fulfilling.

             
Funny isn't it?
                                                                                 
          

2 comments:

  1. Teachers are the biggest authority next to parents. They help students t0 learn not just the school subjects and values but in reality they give us an idea of what the world would be like..It is an honor to be the first one to read this blog! Thanks Dy!May you continue to inspire people. Dreams do come true through patience, hard work and passion!

    ReplyDelete